Tropical Acai Smoothie Bowl with Coconut Cluster Topping
What better way to get through these long, cold winter weeks than to treat yourself to summer in a bowl? This Tropical Acai Smoothie Bowl with Coconut Clusters will remind you of everything that's good (and tasty) about summer. Recipe made in collaboration with The Wholesome Bite and Sambazon.
- 85 g frozen cauliflower
- 85 g frozen mango
- 85 g frozen pineapple
- 1/2 banana
- 1 pack of Sambazon's Performance Protein Acai
- Handful of kale
- 120 ml coconut water
- Handful of Alter Eco's Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters, broken into pieces
- Two squares of Alter Eco's Sea Salt bar, chopped
- Fresh fruit of choice
- Blend the frozen cauliflower, frozen mango, frozen pineapple, banana, Sambazon Acai, kale and coconut water until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie mixture to a bowl.
- Top with Coconut Clusters, chopped chocolate, and fresh fruit (such as strawberries, bananas, raspberries or pineapple).