Super Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Pie Cups
'Tis the season for all things pumpkin spice...and we're jumping on the bandwagon with these 90% Super Blackout Pumpkin Spice cashew butter cups. They're everything you love about fall wrapped up into one dark chocolate-y, good fatty, low sugary, nut buttery cup of deliciousness.
- 2 bars Super Blackout Dark Chocolate, melted
- ½ cup (64 g) pumpkin puree
- 3 TBS cashew butter
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Break up the chocolate into small squares and melt in a double boiler, or very slowly in the microwave.
- Pour about half of the melted chocolate into mini muffin cups. Reserve the remainder for later.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Mix together all other ingredients to create a smooth puree.
- Add a teaspoon of the puree mix to each muffin cup and top with the remaining melted chocolate.
- Chill in the refrigerator until chocolate is set.
- Sprinkle with a touch of pumpkin spice and enjoy!