Salted Almonds S'mores Dip
Craving s'mores, but having trouble finding a campfire near you? Have no fear! This simple and yummy Salted Almonds S'mores Dip can be made in your oven in under 10 minutes. It can also easily be made vegan or gluten free.
- 3 bars of Alter Eco's Dark Salted Almonds
- 18 Marshmallows, cut in half (sub vegan)
- Graham Crackers (sub gluten free)
- Preheat the oven to 230ºC.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish with a light amount of coconut oil (you can use any size dish, with adjusted quantities).
- Cover the bottom of the dish with the Salted Almonds bars, broken into squares.
- Top the chocolate with the marshmallows.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until marshmallows are browned on top.
- Allow dip to cool for 5 minutes.
- Dip your graham crackers in and enjoy!