Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
The search for the perfect chocolate chip cookie continues. These decadent brownie-like cookies are filled with our Deep Dark Blackout chocolate. This recipe comes to us from our friend Plant and Sprout.
- 160 g all purpose flour
- 32 g cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 134 g cane or coconut sugar
- 80 ml melted coconut oil
- 60 ml warm water
- Chopped Deep Dark Blackout chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 177°C.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cacao, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, melted oil, and water.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and combine until you have a nice cookie dough. Fold in your chopped chocolate.
- Roll out about 12-14 cookie dough balls and place them 7-8 cm apart on your trays.
- Bake the cookies for around 14-15 minutes.