Chocolate Dipped Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
This dynamic duo never gets old! These gluten free, vegan peanut butter cookies are dipped in Alter Eco 70% dark chocolate, making the peanut butter chocolate combo come to life in the most delicious, guilt-free way.
- 1 cup organic runny peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (or desired grain free flour)
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling on top
- Optional toppings: 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 bar melted Dark Salted Burnt Caramel Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, egg, coconut flour and baking soda to a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Use a medium cookie scoop to drop cookie dough onto baking sheet. Gently flatten with a fork. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Once done baking, allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- While cookies are baking, melt chocolate in a double boiler or slowly in microwave.
- Dip cooled cookies in melted chocolate, sprinkle with desired toppings and sea salt.
- Makes 20 cookies.