Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread
The ultimate comfort bake: chocolate chunk banana bread. A deliciously dark and vegan version of a classic, this bread is upgraded with our Deep Dark Blackout chocolate. This recipe comes to us from our friend Plant and Sprout.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 60 ml water
- 50 g coconut or cane sugar
- 65 g apple sauce
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 136 g whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 bar of chopped Deep Dark Blackout chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 177*C.
- Mash your bananas in a bowl. Then add the apple sauce, sugar, water, apple cider vinegar. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, mixing well without overmixing.
- Then, fold in your chocolate.
- Put batter into a parchment paper lined or greased loaf pan. Bake for about 50 minutes.