Apr 12, 2019
Low-Sugar, Paleo Friendly Almond Butter Cups
For PB&J lovers, this dessert is full of nostalgic goodness! These paleo and keto-friendly Almond Butter + Jelly Cups are a throwback to one of our fave childhood snacks. Enjoy!
- 3 Blackout bars
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup strawberry jelly
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds so as not to burn.
- Line a mini muffin tin with (about 16) mini cupcake liners and fill each with a small spoonful of melted chocolate. Using a small knife, carefully spread the chocolate on the sides of the liners. Freeze until the chocolate is completely hardened.
- Spoon about half a teaspoon each of the Almond Butter and the jelly and press down.
- Cover the cups with the remaining chocolate and freeze. Once they chocolate on top begins to set, sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Freeze again until set.
- Enjoy! Store the remaining cups in the fridge for a few days.