Chocolate Pomegranate Ginger Bark
Homemade chocolate bark is a wonderful gift for the holidays and it couldn't be easier to make. We love this combination of fresh pomegranates and ginger to give it a true taste of the season. Thanks to Lara Delilah of Vanilla Crunnch for the recipe. Check out her website for more mouth-watering vegan desserts.
- 280 g. Deep Dark Sea Salt, 2,5 cm pieces
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1½ Tbs. minced candied ginger (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or waxed paper.
- Melt the chocolate. You can do this in the microwave or using a double-boiler.
- Gently stir half of the pomegranate seeds and the ginger (break up any clumps with your fingers) into the chocolate.
- Scrape the chocolate mixture onto the baking sheet and spread it into an 8×10-inch rectangle.
- Sprinkle the remaining pomegranate seeds evenly over the top, pressing them into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until fully set, about 30 minutes.
- Break the bark into chunks with your hands (be careful not to crush the seeds), and serve. The bark will keep, refrigerated, for up to 5 days.